Changing Place Restrooms include essential floorspace for two carers access to hoists and automated adult change table to assist care for people living with a severe disability.
Step 3 - Building Details
Changing Places Toilet 1B
Changing Place Toilet Facility 1B
Universal Access: People living with disability
Standard Fixtures: Hoist with room coverage, Toilet pan and cistern with back rest and grab rails, Adult change table, Integrated wash basin, hand drier and/or paper towel dispenser, rubbish bin and secure automatic door.
Optional Items: Solar Lighting Kit and Rain Water Tanks.
- City Centre
- Sporting Grounds
- Popular Beaches
Changing Places Toilet Option 1B
- 3700mm x 3600mm
- Prefabricated Kit-Form Building
- 1 Changing Place Restroom Facility
- 1 toilet including back rest, grab rails
- 1 Adjustable height change table with disposable cover
- Automatic door with secure entry